Cross-country 4k & 6km run at Lake Seppings
Our 2022 Winter Cross-Country season will run on Sunday mornings from 1st May 2022 to 4th September 2022.
We offer running & walking options of 2km, 4km or 6km at various trail locations in and around the city of Albany.
Winter Cross-Country membership is open to age groups from 5 to 100 years.
Become a Member or purchase a 1-Day Visitor Membership for $5 at the event!
- Winter Cross-Country Adult or Child Membership = $45
- Winter Cross-Country Family Membership (2 Adults and up to 3 Children= $130
- Winter Cross-Country Membership for Albany Little Athletics Club Members ONLY = $FREE
- Life Membership = $FREE (must be eligible)
- 1-Day Visitor Membership = $5.00 (PAYABLE ON THE DAY OF EACH EVENT)
EVENT START TIMES:
SUNDAY CROSS-COUNTRY EVENTS:
- 9:00am Start Time – 2km event
- 9:30am Start Time – 4km & 6km events
– 2km, 4km & 6km courses are provided for each event.
– Please beware that distances may vary from course-to-course and are approximate. They may vary at the discretion of the Cross-Country Coordinator and in the interest of safety.
– You must understand that cross-country events may involve uneven surfaces, wet conditions and bush scrub environment. Most venues will not have nearby access to toilets. Please check that you and your child/ren are able to compete with adequate clothing, shoes and water, and are physically and mentally capable of walking or running the required distance.
– Parents/Guardians with children under the age of 16 years must be aware of where their children are at all times. This includes before, during and after the cross-country event, due to the varying conditions at each location.
– Dogs must be on leads at all times but are NOT permitted in natural reserves and parks.
** COVID-19 safety measures need to be adhered to including a mandatory contact register, physical distancing, maintaining hand hygiene and staying home if you or your children have cold/flu symptoms.**
2021 CROSS-COUNTRY PROGRAM:
Click HERE to download our 2021 Winter Cross-Country Program:
Running through the vegetable fields at Bathgate Farm