DON’T MISS OUT ON THE 26TH ELLEKER RUNNING FESTIVAL!!!!
Registrations are now open for the Great Southern’s biggest annual running festival hosted by the Albany Athletics Club on Sunday 5th June. Join in for fitness, fun, a new challenge or to tick something off your bucket list! You’ll also be supporting our athletics club and Albany Little Athletics.
This year we have 5 events to choose from:
- 21.1km Half Marathon (sponsored by Stirling Ranges Beef)
- 10km Run (sponsored by Albany Retravision)
- 10km Walk (sponsored by Advanced Family & Sports Podiatry)
- 2km Kids Dash (profits go to Albany Little Athletics)
- 1km Kids Dash (profits go to Albany Little Athletics)
The event is held in the small township of Elleker, situated 16 km west of Albany on the Lower Denmark Road. The start line is at 19 Hassell Street, Elleker, WA. The course is on beautiful flat open country roads lined with trees and past picturesque farmland.
2022 Race Entry Fees:
EVENT OPTIONS, ENTRY FEES & AGE REQUIREMENTS:
|Event||Age Limits||Entry Fee|
|21.1km Half Marathon||17 years & Over||$60|
|10km Run||13 years & Over||$50|
|10km Walk||13 years & Over||$50|
|1km & 2km Kids Dash||6-9 years (1km)
10-12 years (2km)
13-16 years (2km)
All profits from the 1km & 2km Kids Dash will be donated to Albany Little Athletics Club
** In 2022 all events were timed with “Chip Timing” by Idle Timing
- ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 3rd June 2022 at 5.00pm WST.
- LATE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted on Saturday 4th June 2022
- At Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- Between 10:00am-4:00pm.
- You must apply in Person Only and Cash Only with a Late Fee of $15 payable.
Please Note: Late Fee DOES NOT apply to 1km & 2km Kids Dash event.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
All entry fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. In a case that this event may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances all entry fees are Non-refundable and non-transferable.
2022 Schedule of Events:
SATURDAY 4th JUNE 2022 – BIB PICK UP & LATE REGISTRATIONS
Location: Albany Athletics Club Rooms, on the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- 10:00am – 4:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: All entries are non-refundable & non-transferable and a “Late Fee” applies to late registrations made on this day.
SUNDAY 5th JUNE 2022 – RACE DAY
Location: Elleker Hall, 19 Hassell St, Elleker.
- 7:00am – 8:00am Race Bib/Number Collection from Elleker Hall
- 8:15am Compulsory Race Briefing for Half Marathon, 10km Runners and 10km Walkers
- 8:30am Half Marathon STARTS
- 8:35am 10km Walk STARTS
- 8:40am 1km & 2km Kids Dash STARTS
- 9:05am 10km Run STARTS
- 9:30am onwards Soup & Snacks will be served
- 10:30am Presentations
2022 Course Map (TBA)
Additional Event Information:
Check out the Elleker Running Festival Past Statistics HERE
Thank You To Our 2022 Sponsors: