Yes you have heard right. Welcome to our newest event…..the……
2019 Albany “Park to Point” Fun Run
on Sunday 20th October 2019
About The Event:
You have been asking and we are delivering. The Albany “Park to Point” Fun Run will make it’s debut on Sunday 20th October 2019. With 3 event options:
– 10km, Starting at ANZAC Peace Park and finishing at Emu Point,
– 5km, Starting at Middleton Beach and finishing at Emu Point and
– 2km Kids Dash, Starting and Finishing at Emu Point.
Download the complete “INFORMATION GUIDE” about the 2019 Albany Park to Point Fun Run HERE.
ENTRY FEES, EVENT OPTIONS & AGE LIMITS:
(**PLEASE NOTE NEW MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR EVENTS as at 16th October 2019)
|Event||Start Time||Age Limits||Entry Fee|
|10km||8.30am||**10 years & Over||$30|
|5km||9.00am||**6 years & Over||$20|
|2km Kids Dash||10.00am||6-8 years
* This year all events will be timed with “Chip Timing” by Idle Timing
- ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 18 October 2019 at 6.00pm AWST.
- LATE ENTRIES will be accepted on Saturday 19th October 2019 at the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. Between 10:00am- 4:00pm. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- You must apply in Person Only and Cash Only with a Late Fee of $15 payable.
*Please Note: Late Fee DOES NOT apply to 2km Kids Dash event.
All Entry fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
The 10 km Event starts at ANZAC Peace Park and finishes at Emu Point.
The 5 km Event starts at Middleton Beach and finishes at Emu Point.
The 2 km Kids Dash starts and finishes at Emu Point.
BIB PICK UP and RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
SATURDAY 19th October 2019 – BIB PICK UP:
10.00am – 4.00pm Bib Collection and Late Registrations are available on Saturday 19thOctober from the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
PLEASE NOTE: All entries are non-refundable & non-transferable and a “Late Fee” applies to late registrations made on this day.
SUNDAY 20th October 2019 – RACE DAY:
7.00am Race Bib Collection from Anzac Peace Park
8:00am Race Bib/Number collection closes
8:15am 10km Compulsory Race Briefing at ANZAC Peace Park
8:30am 10km Starts at Anzac Peace Park
8.45am 5km Compulsory Race Briefing at Middleton Beach
9:00am 5km Starts at Middleton Beach
9.45am 2km Compulsory Race Briefing at Emu Point
10:00am Kids 2km Dash Commences –
AGE GROUP START TIMES:
- 12 -14 years 10.00am START
- 9 – 11 years 10.02am START
- 6 – 8 years 10.04amSTART
11:30am Presentations and spot prizes will commence
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 MAJOR SPONSORS: