The 2020 “Park to Point” Fun Run will not be occurring due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are hoping the event can occur in 2021. So stay tuned.
Yes you have heard right. Welcome to our newest event…..the……
2019 Albany “Park to Point” Fun Run
on Sunday 20th October 2019
About The Event:
You have been asking and we are delivering. The Albany “Park to Point” Fun Run will make it’s debut on Sunday 20th October 2019. With 3 event options:
– 10km, Starting at ANZAC Peace Park and finishing at Emu Point,
– 5km, Starting at Middleton Beach and finishing at Emu Point and
– 2km Kids Dash, Starting and Finishing at Emu Point.
Download the complete “INFORMATION GUIDE” about the 2019 Albany Park to Point Fun Run HERE.
ENTRY FEES, EVENT OPTIONS & AGE LIMITS:
(**PLEASE NOTE NEW MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR EVENTS as at 16th October 2019)
|Event||Start Time||Age Limits||Entry Fee|
|10km||8.30am||**10 years & Over||$30|
|5km||9.00am||**6 years & Over||$20|
|2km Kids Dash||10.00am||6-8 years
* This year all events will be timed with “Chip Timing” by Idle Timing
- ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 18 October 2019 at 6.00pm AWST.
- LATE ENTRIES will be accepted on Saturday 19th October 2019 at the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. Between 10:00am- 4:00pm. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- You must apply in Person Only and Cash Only with a Late Fee of $15 payable.
*Please Note: Late Fee DOES NOT apply to 2km Kids Dash event.
All Entry fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
The 10 km Event starts at ANZAC Peace Park and finishes at Emu Point.
The 5 km Event starts at Middleton Beach and finishes at Emu Point.
The 2 km Kids Dash starts and finishes at Emu Point.
BIB PICK UP and RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
SATURDAY 19th October 2019 – BIB PICK UP:
10.00am – 4.00pm Bib Collection and Late Registrations are available on Saturday 19thOctober from the Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
PLEASE NOTE: All entries are non-refundable & non-transferable and a “Late Fee” applies to late registrations made on this day.
SUNDAY 20th October 2019 – RACE DAY:
7.00am Race Bib Collection from Anzac Peace Park
8:00am Race Bib/Number collection closes
8:15am 10km Compulsory Race Briefing at ANZAC Peace Park
8:30am 10km Starts at Anzac Peace Park
8.45am 5km Compulsory Race Briefing at Middleton Beach
9:00am 5km Starts at Middleton Beach
9.45am 2km Compulsory Race Briefing at Emu Point
10:00am Kids 2km Dash Commences –
AGE GROUP START TIMES:
- 12 -14 years 10.00am START
- 9 – 11 years 10.02am START
- 6 – 8 years 10.04amSTART
11:30am Presentations and spot prizes will commence
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 MAJOR SPONSORS: