Our 2019/2020 Winter Cross-Country Program commences on Sunday 27th April 2019 and finishes on 13th September 2020. We offer running/walking options of 2km, 4km or 6km at various trail locations in and around Albany and Denmark. And this year we have the addition of some “Special Events” with distances of 10km, 15km & 18km trails.
Become a Member NOW or purchase a 1 Day Visitor Membership at the Event!
EVENT START TIMES:
- 2km – 10.00am Start Time
- 4km & 6km – 10.30am Start Time
PLEASE NOTE: We hold some “SPECIAL EVENTS” which have different start times.
– 2km, 4km & 6km courses are provided at each event.
– Please beware that distances may vary from Course to Course and distances are an approximate and may vary at the discretion of the Course Coordinator and in the interest of safety.
– You must understand that cross-country events may involve uneven surfaces and bush scrub environment. Please check that you and your child/ren are able to compete with adequate clothing, shoes and physically and mentally capable of walking or running the required distance. (Please do not let them compete if unwell).
– Parents or Guardians with children under the age of 16 years must be aware of where their children are at all times, this includes before, during and after the Cross-Country Event, due to the many different venue conditions.
2020 CROSS COUNTRY PROGRAM:
Our 2020 Program will be made available in August 2020 but you can view our last seasons program below to give you an idea of the locations we go to.
Click HERE to download our 2018-2019 Cross-Country Program:
Running through the Vegetable Fields at Bathgate Farm
VOLUNTEERING AT CROSS-COUNTRY:
This year we’re using SignUp.com, the leading time-saving online coordination tool, to help us organise our 2019 Cross-Country Season.
So far it’s been working really well and a HUGE “Thank You” to those who have put their name down. Each week we require 9 helpers with jobs from timing an event, to putting out flags, to a main event coordinator.
This club wholly and solely operates on volunteers…. “Many Hands Make Light Work”….. So please don’t be scared each job is super easy and you will get on the spot training…..please consider helping out when you can.
The bonus with volunteering is your able to still compete in your favourite event eg: the 2km, and then volunteer for the other event eg: the 4km & 6km.
Please click below to put your name down to volunteer.
Thanks for helping!