Our 2021 Winter Cross-Country Program will commence on Sunday 2nd May 2021 and will finish on 22nd August 2021. We offer running/walking options of 2km, 4km or 6km at various trail locations in and around Albany.
Become a Member NOW or purchase a 1-Day Visitor Membership for $5 at the event!
- Cross-Country Adult or Child Membership = $45
- Cross-Country Family Membership (2 Adults and up to 2 Children= $130
- Cross-Country Membership for Albany Little Athletics Members ONLY = $FREE
- 1-Day Visitor Membership = $5.00 (THIS IS PAYABLE ON THE DAY OF EACH EVENT)
NEW EVENT START TIMES:
** Please note NEW start times…..
- 9:00am Start Time – 2km event
- 9:30am Start Time – 4km & 6km events
– 2km, 4km & 6km courses are provided at each event.
– Please beware that distances may vary from course-to-course and are approximate. They may vary at the discretion of the Course Coordinator and in the interest of safety.
– You must understand that cross-country events may involve uneven surfaces, wet conditions and bush scrub environment. Most venues will not have nearby access to toilets. Please check that you and your child/ren are able to compete with adequate clothing, shoes and water, and are physically and mentally capable of walking or running the required distance.
– Parents or Guardians with children under the age of 16 years must be aware of where their children are at all times. This includes before, during and after the Cross-Country event, due to the many different venue conditions.
** COVID-19 safety measures will need to be adhered to, being a mandatory contact register, physical distancing, maintaining hygiene and staying home if you or your children have cold/flu symptoms.**
2021 CROSS-COUNTRY PROGRAM:
Click HERE to download our 2021 Winter Cross-Country Program:
Running through the vegetable fields at Bathgate Farm