- 21.1km Half Marathon (sponsored by Stirling Ranges Beef)
- 10km Run (sponsored by Albany Retravision)
- 10km Walk (sponsored by Advanced Family & Sports Podiatry)
- 2km Dash (profits go to Albany Little Athletics)
- 1km Dash (profits go to Albany Little Athletics)
Read the 2022 Elleker Running Festival Event Information Guide here:
Watch the 2022 Full Race Briefing Videos here:
- Mandatory Half Marathon Briefing Video
- Mandatory 10km Event Briefing Video
- Mandatory 1km & 2km Dash Briefing Video
The event is held in the small township of Elleker, situated 16 km west of Albany on the Lower Denmark Road. The start line is at 19 Hassell Street, Elleker, WA. The course is on beautiful flat open country roads lined with trees and past picturesque farmland.
- ONLINE ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
- LATE REGISTRATIONS will be accepted on Saturday 4th June 2022
- At Albany Athletics Club Rooms, at the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- Between 10:00am-4:00pm.
- You must apply in Person Only and Cash Only with a Late Fee of $15 payable.
Please Note: Late Fee DOES NOT apply to 1km & 2km Dash event.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
All entry fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. In a case that this event may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances all entry fees are Non-refundable and non-transferable.
2022 Schedule of Events:
SATURDAY 4th JUNE 2022 – BIB PICK UP & LATE REGISTRATIONS
Location: Albany Athletics Club Rooms, on the corner of North Rd & Sanford Rd, Albany. (Also known at the Mike Biddulph Athletics Ground)
- 10:00am – 4:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: All entries are non-refundable & non-transferable and a “Late Fee” applies to late registrations made on this day.
SUNDAY 5th JUNE 2022 – RACE DAY
Location: Elleker Hall, 19 Hassell St, Elleker.
- 7:00am – 8:00am Race Bib/Number Collection from Elleker Hall
- 8:15am Head to start line for short race briefing (you MUST have watched the full race briefing videos beforehand)
- 8:30am Half Marathon STARTS
- 8:35am 10km Walk STARTS
- 8:40am 1km & 2km Dash STARTS
- 9:05am 10km Run STARTS
- 9:10am Presentations for 1km and 2km Dash
- 9:30am onwards complimentary Soup & Snacks will be served
- 10:30am Presentations for Half Marathon, 10km Run and 10km Walk
- 11:30am Last runners complete their event – we will wait for you!
Additional Event Information:
Check out WHO is currently registered to participate in the 2022 Elleker Running Festival HERE.
Check out the Elleker Running Festival Past Statistics HERE